Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you should not use the Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree (1) to comply with the terms and conditions of this Policy and (2) that YesVideo may process (i.e., collect, use, etc.) your information in accordance with the terms herein and the Terms of Service.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we do make any such changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Policy and may provide you with additional notice. Please review this Policy regularly to stay informed about our practices and the choices available to you. Your continued use of or access to the Services following such notice signifies your intent to be bound to such change or changes.
This policy applies to information YesVideo collects:
- On this website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- From YesVideo business partners through applications hosted on their websites that provide us with your order information.
This policy does not apply to information collected by third-party sites or content or applications that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in the following ways.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you fill out a form, create an account, submit or post content via our Services, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, your content, and any other information you choose to provide. YesVideo may also collect, at your option, certain preference and demographic information from you. When uploading data or information to the Services, you may also be sending file system information, including names of files and directories. Different features of the Services may require different information, and such features might not work correctly or at all without that information.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact With Us
We may also automatically collect certain information in some instances, including:
- Transactional Information: When you purchase something through the Services, we collect information about the transaction, and other details about the purchase.
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on the Services, such as your history on the Services.
- Device and Usage Information: We may collect information about how you access the Services, including data about the networks and devices you use such as your IP address, mobile network, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on the Services, including access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from data analytics providers. If you create or log onto the Services through a third-party platform we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name and email address, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by the platform.
Information We Derive
We may draw inferences to derive information about you based on other information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
2. How Information Is Used
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Create and maintain your account;
- Process transactions and send related information such as confirmations, receipts, and user experience surveys;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about new services and features we offer, as well as other information we think will interest you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services to help improve site flow and usability;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of us and others;
- Identify and repair errors in the Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
3. Sharing and Disclosing of Information
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise detailed in this Policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need to access the information to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with webhosting, storage, and other infrastructure, analytics, payment processing, fraud prevention and security, customer service, communications, and marketing. Such third-party business partners or affiliates may have their own privacy policies, and if YesVideo discloses the third-parties name to the user, it is your responsibility to read and adhere to such policies.
- We partner with Google Photos to allow our users the ability to more easily store and share their photos. To facilitate this partnership, we may collect, store, and use certain Google User Data, including your Google User ID and Google email address. We collect this information directly from you during account activation or when you place an order with us, and use this information to add requested content to your Google Photo account and to turn on sharing of specific albums when requested by you. We do not have the ability to list, view, or remove existing Google Photo content. We will only use Google User Data for the purposes described in this paragraph.
- We share personal information with our attorneys and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe such disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process.
- We may share personal information if we believe you have violated the law, if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our policies or user agreements, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or others.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
- We share personal information between and among us and our current and future parents, affiliates, and companies under common ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- We may also use Personal Data to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties (“Marketing Communications”).
YesVideo disclaims any intention to censor, edit, or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by users or others. We will not view the files that you upload using the Service, unless reasonably required for monitoring purposes (see our Terms of Service). However, YesVideo will review, delete, or block access to communications that may harm YesVideo, its users or other third parties.
4. Transfers of Information
YesVideo is headquartered in the United States and have operations and service providers in the United States and other countries. Accordingly, YesVideo and our affiliates, subsidiaries and service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. By using or accessing the Services, you consent to any such transfer of your personal information outside of your country. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
5. Your Choices; Updating or Removing Your Information
You may, at any time, choose to correct, update or remove the information you have submitted to YesVideo by updating your account on our site.
You may request deletion of any personal information that you have provided to us by sending the request to email@example.com. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. However, even if you terminate your account, bear in mind that your personal information may be retained in our archive or backup records.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can generally adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies; however, please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
You may opt out of receiving certain marketing communications from us by updating your account settings, sending us a request with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the instructions in the communications – generally, clicking an unsubscribe link at the bottom of a marketing email. You cannot generally opt out of transactional or administrative emails, so we may continue to send you those emails even if you opt out from marketing emails.
6. California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) affords consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences. For details about the precise data points we collect and the categories of sources of such collection, please see the Information We Collect section above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How Information Is Used section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients:
Category of Personal Information
Categories of Recipients
Customer Service Providers
Fraud Prevention and Security Providers
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information
We do not sell your personal information.
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to (1) request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you, (2) request deletion of your personal information, (3) opt out of any sales of your personal information, if we engage in that activity in the future, and (4) not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. You may make these requests by emailing us at: email@example.com. We will verify a webform request by asking you to provide identifying information. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
If we receive your request from an authorized agent, we may ask for evidence that you have provided such agent with a power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf. This may include requiring you to verify your identity. If you are an authorized agent seeking to make a request, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the CCPA’s broad definition of “sell,” this could be considered a sale. If you wish to opt out of this activity, you may do so. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. Data will not be shared with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
Children Under 13
Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), YesVideo does not intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 13. Any person who provides their personal information to YesVideo through the Services represents and warrants that they are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13, do not use the Services or provide any personal information on this site or through any of its features. If YesVideo learns we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
YesVideo sites may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. These websites may or may not have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting the websites. We have no responsibility for linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our users.
YesVideo uses industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected by the Services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, such as using SSL security measures, we cannot guarantee complete security. Further, while we take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or “crackers” from obtaining this information.
9. Privacy Questions and Contacting YesVideo
If you have an issue with respect to privacy regarding the YesVideo Service, we kindly ask that you attempt first to resolve the issue directly by contacting YesVideo. In addition, users with questions about this Policy and any of the statements herein may contact YesVideo, in the following ways:
5300 Oakbrook Pkwy
Norcross GA 30093
10. Other Legal Notices
Our YesVideo Terms of Service take precedence over any conflicting Policy provision. If any provision in this Policy is held to be unenforceable or invalid, all other provisions will remain in force, and such invalid provision shall be interpreted in order to affect the intent as closely as possible.
Revision Date: February 8, 2024