Formats you can send:
We are able to process the following movie film formats: Regular 8 mm, Super 8 mm, and 16 mm.
What you will receive:
Your order contents will vary depending on which output(s) you selected; your original media will be returned with your order.
- Continuous play of your footage in the sequence requested
- DVD chapters created at natural scene breaks
- DVD case with thumbnail images of each chapter
- Title and theme (if selected)
- 3 music video trailers (1 minute each)
- Up to 80 JPEG still images taken from your footage
- A MP4 video file of your digitally transferred film
- Audio from Movie Film (if selected)
Digital Copy features, accessible in MemoryCloud for 60 days:
- View and download to your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Order additional DVDs or USBs
- Add your Digital Copy to Google Photos, where you can share and store all your memories in one place (storage quota applies)
Your original media and containers will be returned with your completed order.
Note: Movie film will be cleaned and spliced onto new 7-inch plastic reels. Your original reels will be returned empty.
Yes, we can preserve the audio from your film reels. Although rare, some film was recorded with original audio. If you have gold or copper-colored magnetic strips running along both edges of your Super 8 mm film strip, or a clear optical strip with an audio wave on your 16 mm film strip, you have original audio.