- Sign into Google Photos desktop app
- Go to your Library and find the album you wish to update
- Select the photos and videos you would like to update
- Click on the 3 Dots icon and select “Edit date and time”
- Click on “Set one date & time” option
- Set the desired date and time and click the Save button
If you are using your Google Photos mobile app, you will need to update the date for each photo and video. For more information on how to edit your photos and videos, visit Google Photos Help.
Posted by Kathy Camat on